What to do in Linköping?
Well, there is not a lot to do… (ahah that’s a joke)
Restaurants: I am a bit picky about restaurants because I am used to French food (I let you guess what I think about it) and it is not the same in Sweden.
- Little Tokyo: BEST sushi ever in town! I strongly recommend this place. Sushis are super fresh, it is really good quality for good price.
- Överste Mörner: Well, that’s ok but not the best restaurant in town. They have really good salads & burgers.
- Rico: BEST restaurant in town. I really like this one. Super good meat, I highly recommend.
- Rosso: Good restaurant for meat, a bit pricy.
- 1854: Italian restaurant, I recommend pizzas. Not my favourite though.
- Pinchos: Super funny concept, you order your food with an app and it is small tapas. You need to book it in advance because it is famous in town! I like it.
- Yellow Fellow: Asiatic, ok restaurant. Not the best.
- Merwah: Liban Buffé – Love it. Really good food, with choices.
- Beer & Burgers: Burgers place, ok!
- Shin Nori: SUPER good sushis too but it is really pricy and needs to book it.
- Taket: Burgers place – Really good food
- Ming Palace: Chinese buffé – Ok –
- Jade restaurant: Chinese & Sushis buffé – Good food
- Legend’s : Burger/sport Bar : OK – not the best
- Spice & Ris: Asiatic restaurant – OK, not the best too
- Sushi Yama: Good sushis but Little tokyo is WAY better.
- Brasserie Bouquet: Good food, super nice decoration.
- Flott: Burgers are not so good and it is expensive for the quality.
- Flygvapenmuseum : Museum
- Lac Roxen
- Gamla Linköping
- Bergs Slussar
- Göta Kanal